Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ten things that make me happy - September 2009

A-ha! Better late than never, I suppose. Great success. For the record, I'm keeping the original date stamp on this post to remind Blogger that I did attempt to post it on that date! Take that, Blogger.


  1. White Truffle Oil – Elevates even a humble serving of mashed potatoes to something extraordinary.
  2. IKEA PS Krona Bowl – Like a crown for your table!
  3. Vienna Necklace from de jarnette
  4. Chocolate Cosmos – I love dark plants in the garden.
  5. Hermes Orange – I don't need a scarf. I just want the box.
  6. Cross Twig Table from Overstock – Unfortunately, I think this sold out.
  7. Venetian glass mirrors – Can be had at estate sales and sometimes at Homegoods too. Would love a whole wall of different shapes and sizes.
  8. Wonderland Pearl fabric from housefabric.com – Create your own Pottery Barn chair with this print and a thrift store cast-off.
  9. Saucer Knob from Anthropologie – I've been eyeing these for an old beat up dresser currently in service as a buffet.
  10. Circa Pillow from Z Gallerie – Also available in lovely shades of brown and green.

No comments:

Post a Comment