Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ten things that make me happy – August 2009

Okay I'm a day late, but...


  1. Organic Cotton Union Jack Pillow from Fabricadabra
  2. Heirloom and Hybrid Tomatoes – I'm obsessed with growing some. These are called Oaxacan Jewel.
  3. Bird Shopper – I love cool grocery totes.
  4. Parrot Garland from Pearl River Mart – Great for an end of summer celebration!
  5. Diamond Bamboo Chair from Kanibal Home – They've got a blog too.
  6. Routtura 3-light blue glass and chrome chandelier – Only $99 from homedepot.com! Also comes in amber glass, which I also find beguiling.
  7. Dresses from Mod Cloth
  8. Tiffany Blue – This approximation is Aquaduct from Sherwin-Williams. Perhaps my hall wants to be decked out as a little blue box.
  9. Pushing Daisies – It's twee, it's clever, it's surreal and it's canceled. Should have known this one was too off-the-wall for network.
  10. Big funky earrings – And this particular pair is on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment