Monday, August 31, 2009

It's a corker!

I've been away again, and for that dear reader(s?) I apologize. Our floor replacement efforts are now in full-swing, and by full-swing I mean the dogs and I are currently holed up in the bedroom while the nice men install the bamboo in the living/dining room and hall. Hooray!

As you may know, home improvement projects like these tend to...um, balloon, and this one is no exception. We've now got our sights set on knocking out the horrible kitchen tile since we found a ridiculously good deal on some cork. This cork, as a matter of fact:


(You'll also notice said horrible kitchen tile to the left of the lovely cork plank.)

AND, it looks like we're also going to be replacing the unimpressive red hearth tiles with some type of natural stone.

So again, my apologies for the leave of absence. Finished floor pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment