Thursday, August 6, 2009

Inspiring Workspaces

I've been getting busy with some freelance design work lately, so the subject of workspaces seems an appropriate topic for the day. Here are some of my favorite photos of desks, offices and little nooks of productivity!

photo from housetohome

photo from Kishani Perera

photos from Kishani Perera
If I wish really, really hard, can this be my office??

photo from Kimberly Ayres
This one looks so tidy and spare I can't imagine actually working here, which may contribute to the sense of serenity I get from the room.

This definitely looks like the desk of a graphic designer. It takes one to know one!

photo from Blueprint
Have decided I shall split my time between the purple office above and this one here. It's only fair.

I'm still incredulous that this is a guy's dorm room. Where does he keep the Maxim posters and the beer can pyramid??

photo from lovelydesign
I know I featured this photo in an older post, but it really fits this topic nicely too! I love what Sharilyn did with her workspace.


photo from Southern Accents
And to think I've been using my hall closet to store my toolbox, Scrabble, old records and an antiquated computer!


I've forgotten where this came from, but it's lovely.

And now, back to work.

1 comment:

  1. While I love the workspace from kishani perera, the desk from Blueprint looks similar to my new desk at work. Though desk at work is unfinished. I found a divine clawed chair to go with it. Am totally going to have to buy them when I depart my office. I think you would approve of both. x

    ReplyDelete