Sunday, July 5, 2009

I think this is just super cute


Moda Wonderland Mad Hatter Twill Sugar from Fabric.com
$9.98 per yard

Here's the scoop: Designed by Momo for Moda Fabrics, this twill fabric features a patchwork design. The color palette includes yellow, chocolate, orange, green, pink, sky, ivory and blue. Use for apparel, slipcovers, pillows and more!

It might also be pretty fabulous as curtains or a slipcover for a petite chair. Perfect for a craft room. Speaking of craftiness, if I could sew worth a darn, I could also see this fabric as a skirt.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. I'd like a quilt in this fabric. I know not very original, but would like one side in this fabric and the other in a solid-ish, coated/water proof fabric to use for picnics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea too! This fabric is just fun and could definitely go a number of different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thow in a Roberts vintage style radio purchased from eBay to acheive perfect budget picnic bliss.

    ReplyDelete