Friday, July 31, 2009

Ten things that make me happy – July 2009

Since today marks the end of the month of July I put together a list of ten things that make me happy at the moment. This post goes out to my old pal Domino, something else that never failed to make me happy.


  1. Bee & Flower Soap – Comes in Sandalwood, Rose, Ginseng, Jasmine and some new scents I didn't even know about.
  2. Orla Kiely Stem Print Classic Bag – Currently on sale!
  3. Living Wreaths
  4. Diamond Dogs Fabric by Schumacher – To the trade only...great sadness.
  5. Amy’s Organic Cakes – Available on the frozen food aisle. They're also vegan and totally delicious!
  6. Statement Jewelry – Just put this one piece on and you're done!
  7. Seconds Dinner Plates by Jason Miller
  8. Thorsten van Elten Pigeon Light
  9. Paul Ranson "Apple Tree with Red Fruit" Framed Print
  10. St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur – This libation will always remind me of my friend Amy.
And now I shall take my leave and journey to the beach. With any luck I'll be away from the computer for the weekend, but rest assured, my half-baked decorating opinions and sparkling wit will return next week.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, #2 is totally fab!!! I really would love to sit outside (on a non-scrotching hot day with low humidity) and sip St. Germain with you. I miss my friend Emily!!! :-(

    ReplyDelete