Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A quickie

No, not that kind. In case you're wondering, the title refers to the length of this post and the quick and easy nature of the project below.

I may have mentioned this before, but...binder clips! As evidenced in the above photo, this little office necessity has transformed a group of vintage prints into a charming (and cheap!) art display. Looks great, no? Everything about this vignette is just right as far as I'm concerned.

By the way, you can find some ideas for obtaining vintage prints in my previous post here. I suspect the binder clip method would also work great for a postcard collection or a group of black & white photos. What do you think?

That said, feel free to put your mind back in the gutter. Who am I to judge?

No comments:

Post a Comment